Marketing Content Creator
WHO WE ARE
Lead by Elizabeth Purvis, Feminine Magic® / 7-Figure Goddess®, LLC works with coaches, healers and spiritual teachers worldwide to scale their businesses to $1m and beyond. Through practical metaphysics and cutting edge online marketing strategy, we empower ambitious women to create extraordinary financial success on their terms, from their Highest Level Self.
Our current goal is to help 500 LEADERS of personal transformation (coaches, healers, spiritual teachers) scale their businesses to multi-six-figures in profit, by December 31, 2025.
As Marketing Content Creator, you will work closely with Elizabeth and the team to produce all of our online content, including weekly blog posts, podcast scripts, client testimonials, sales email, newsletters, social media content, web landing pages, website copy, lead magnets, Facebook LIVE and webinar scripts.
The Marketing Content Creator is responsible for the delivery of all content: drafting in the appropriate “voice,” getting approvals (if needed), making decisions when needed, finalizing and then handing it off for production.
You’ll liaise with the team to make sure copy is ready to go on time, delivered to the appropriate team members for production, that campaigns are on target, and being published in the right sequence.
You’ll also learn some super-NINJA strategies for creating effective email and social media content that SELLS – things that very few people in our industry understand, let alone teach.
Strong initiative and *complete ownership* are key.
In addition to your competitive salary, you’ll enjoy many work/life balance perks, including flexibility in your schedule (we are all working moms who insist on family time), hitting your deadlines from home (working virtually), paid sick days, paid time off, a benefits package including vision, dental and disability insurance, retirement (401k) plan and personal / professional development opportunities.
PLUS: You get to bring ALL of you to work and be who you really are. Bring on the “woo” – we are too!
To be seriously considered for this role, here’s what we need:
- Solid knowledge of content marketing, direct response marketing, and the basic process of automated campaigns and launches. At least 2+ years’ experience in the online marketing world, creating content that leads to sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – 4+ years of experience writing compelling content for the personal growth space, either in your own business or another company. Ability to capture Elizabeth’s written voice (which is very similar to her speaking voice).
- A love for our clients (see femininemagic.com for an idea of the women we work with) and the ability to empathize with their struggles and triumphs and turn those into testimonials.
- Extensive content writing experience for effective multiple and platform-specific delivery.
- Produce drafts that Elizabeth can edit quickly after the “brain dump” phase – including catching the subtleties.
- Passion for direct response marketing and marketing through story is a must!
- Robust understanding of social media marketing and marketing funnels, and how content drives their results (you’ll also learn on the job).
- Experience developing and delivering materials for new programs, funnels, launches, websites, and more.
- Comfortable executing QUICKLY and pivoting when needed. (We operate in short timeframes.)
- Love of personal growth. We are a self-development company and expect our team to better their best. You must bring your best self, be dedicated to improving, and pour love into your work.
- Understanding of CRMs and automated email marketing
- Basic understanding of HTML and WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related field
- A “woo” side to you – we teach magic, after all. (No joke.)
- Ownership of the creation of all content, following a collaborative creative process that includes “creative brain dump -> draft -> magic sprinkles –> finalize.”
- Work closely with Elizabeth to strategize, design and outline content (the “brain dump” phase).
- Contribute fresh ideas, brainstorming and being a creative thinking partner with Elizabeth to design content and campaigns.
- Planning and implementation of marketing and service delivery initiatives (delivery of new programs, funnels, launches, websites, etc.).
- 100% personal responsibility, self-direction, ability to make decisions and “drive the train” on content projects are all musts.
- Keep “the content train” rolling make content decisions in Elizabeth’s absence.
- Finalize content after Elizabeth tweaks draft (“the magic spinkles”) and making sure it gets to its next destination (design, publication, etc.).
- Manage your day & tasks in collaboration systems including Teamwork, Teamwork Desk, and Slack.
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for content creation.
- Maintain content database of marketing and direct response materials including blogs, emails, social media content, podcast scripts, webinar scripts (Elizabeth writes all sales pages).
- Align with our mission to empower women in the areas of money, manifesting, business, and personal transformation.
This is a team position, so you are self-motivated/sufficient AND work well with a team. You must be flexible about what you do, be willing to work in a face-paced environment, know when to follow directions, know when to act independently, think independently, and above all, demonstrate a commitment to excellence in your work.
This is a part-time, hourly position, which WILL lead to full time… so have space in your schedule to grow in the coming months!
We work between the hours of 8am – 5pm PT, M-F and your work (20 hours a week) is scheduled for 9am – 1pm the ease of working with the team and timeliness of distributing current content.
We are based in the Portland, Oregon area. Ideally, you would be local (PDX or vicinity); however the position is virtual and you will be working from home, so being local is not 100% required.
You will be on company hours of 9am and 5pm PT – no wiggle room and no exceptions – so Pacific Time is preferred; we will consider candidates a couple of hours outside of PT, provided they can commit to being fully present during company hours.
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ….
- 1-2 paragraphs about why you believe you would love and be great at this position
- What are your own goals for the rest of 2019, 2020 and beyond… and how does this opportunity fit those goals
- Your resume with description of relevant work experience, and your LinkedIn address
- Examples of marketing content you’ve created. (We want to see your very best work.)
You’ll receive an autoresponder to confirm your application has been received. (Check your spam or junk folder before resending your application.)
All candidates who make the short list will be required to complete a short (and timed) project so that we can see your brilliance in action.
Position starts immediately; applications reviewed on a first-come, first-considered basis. If you’re called, apply now. :)