MARKETING Operations MANAGER
Oversee marketing initiatives to grow a community of high performing, master-level coaches and healers who want to make BIG money while shifting consciousness on the planet
Are you a WHIZ at project management and operations… especially when it comes to online marketing?
Do you LOVE to geek out on growing an audience and getting ROI from partnerships, content, podcasts, YouTube, etc?
Can you see the bigger marketing picture… bring out the best in team or contractors… keep meticulous track of the details… while hitting your metrics out of the park… or problem-solving to get back on track? 😉
Let’s face it… with all the live launching, “get high-end clients from TikTok”ing and funnel hacking… anyone can take a few courses, buy a few $27 tripwires and call themselves a marketing expert. (Or a VA, or a business manager… )
It takes a certain kind of A-Player, however, to consistently create RESULTS (projects aced, metrics met, pipeline filled)… and to fully GET that…
Effective marketing is about building long-term relationships, creating community, and serving at the highest level!
This is the bigger goal of the Marketing Operations Manager position.
At 7-Figure Goddess®, we’re on a mission to take at least 1000 high-achieving coaches, transformation practitioners and experts to HIGH multi-six-figures and 7-figures.
As our Marketing Operations Manager, your role is to manage the initiatives that grow our community and keep our pipeline FULL of the BE-ings we’re meant to serve.
You’ll oversee all projects to attract our perfect peeps: interviews, online speaking, promo partners, launching our podcast, and Facebook ads. You’ll manage our super-simple funnels, plus our day to day “unCampaigns” that keep our programs full.
Here’s why this is a unique opportunity you won’t find anywhere else…
We know a thing or two. I (Elizabeth, the CEO), has lead us to over $12m in sales since 2007, and our clients have made millions more. All with a small audience and staying low profile.
Now, it’s time to reach MANY more people… while leading from our Highest Level.
We believe that the “magicians” – those who do the deep-dive work with clients – were never meant to have marketing as a second full-time job.
So we created the only scaling methodology (that we know of!) that cuts marketing and sales time down by up to 75% (yes, we have clients who have done this) while delivering $500k-$1m+ in revenue, with most of that in PROFIT.
This is your dream job if you LOVE results: the growing list, the high conversions, etc… and you GET that behind these are REAL HUMANS.
You love making connections and calling in aligned opportunities. You love the persuasion, psychology and “hacks” of online marketing, while asking, “How can we make this as connecting and non-sucky as possible?
You get, deeply, that the best marketing calls people forward and higher, into the most fully expressed version of themselves.
If you’re longing for an opportunity to use your project management and online marketing skills to create MASSIVE impact inside a company that truly gives a shizzle… this is an opportunity to make your mark.
Key Outcomes You’ll Be Responsible For…
- Manage all “top-of-funnel” marketing initiatives, to consistently grow our communities with ideal, “perfect fit” potential clients
- Ensure seamless execution, process, and reporting of all current initiatives (website, lead magnet funnels, booking online speaking, affiliate partnerships, monthly marketing campaigns) and new projects (podcast launch, Facebook ads, book funnel, etc).
- Work closely with CEO and team members to develop overall strategy, specific campaigns, and initiatives. Bring insights and fresh ideas to the table.
- Manage a small marketing team – copywriters, marketing assistants and contractors engaged for specific projects – and marketing ops team members (implementors)
- Maintain all 7-Figure Goddess® client avatars; have a deep understanding of “our people” – their needs, Desires, what makes them tick, what gets them to YES; be able to guide other team members in their understanding
- Drive 7-Figure Goddess® community growth: email list, social, working with promotional partners; meet monthly goals for community growth and engagement
- Work with “middle of funnel” team members to ensure the needed number of “hands raised” by ideal clients to meet our goals
- Manage team to ensure that all marketing tasks get completed on time: emails sent, socials posted, etc. Ensure that all projects are brought to successful completion and that goals are met
- Random bullet point with the secret code: put the secret code phrase “Committed to Growth” in the subject line of your email application; thx
- Learn the marketing strategies that we specialize in (and teach our clients); know enough about “contracted out” strategies to work with team to get the job done.
- Understand the tech we use in house, such as ActiveCampaign, LeadPages, etc.
- Create marketing project plans in Teamwork and other company tools.
- Document all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to marketing initiatives and community growth; oversee creation and maintenance of SOPs across the board.
- Ensure team creates/follows/maintains SOPs, make day to day decisions based on procedures
- Guard Elizabeth’s time and uphold boundaries; be the go-to decision maker for the marketing and operations day-to-day
- Empower team to be their best and rise higher, set positive example for the team
Requirements / Competencies –
- At least 3 years’ experience in online lead generation (“top of funnel”) including lead magnets, social, organic traffic (content marketing, podcasts, partners, summits, etc). Understanding of paid traffic is a major bonus but not required (we’ll be outsourcing, you’ll be managing).
- At least 3 years of project management. You break down projects and manage the details without missing a beat; you handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Empathic; you know how to get in the heads of the market. BONUS: you understand OUR market.
- You can “turn on a dime” without drama
- Results-focused, fully accountable; great follow-through and attention to detail.
- EXCELLENT persuasive communicator, written and oral, with a warm, loving style
- Team player. We co-create everything around here, and have a collaborative, have-each-other’s-backs environment. Can receive and give constructive feedback.
- Willing to grow and “do the work” on yourself while showing up powerfully at work. If you are white, this includes actively working on dismantling racism, unconscious bias, and outdated power structures within yourself.
- Can manage expectations in a positive way; hold boundaries while being expansive
- Available for occasional in-person events and travel (usually on the West Coast)
Your team will start out small: just you and me! But in short order, you’ll be working with team, vendors, copywriters and assistants! Ability to project manage and lead team is a MUST.
A couple “Need to Know”s…
- This is an EMPLOYEE role. I’m not gonna say that you can’t have side hustles, but we use the employee model for a reason. We are a small but growing team, where everyone must be all in. We expect you to bring your FULL self to the role and rock it out.
- We’re in GO mode. Gonna be a little more hustle… a little more flying by the seat of the pants… a little more “everyone pitches in where needed” after 12 months of team and offers restructuring. As I said – it’s an opportunity to make your mark.
This is a FULL TIME position, working VIRTUALLY. We are West Coast based (Portland, Oregon.) Pacific Time Zone NOT required, but we DO require being available during our work day (8a – 4pm PT). Benefits package includes retirement, bonuses, plenty of paid time off, holidays, etc.
We get many applications for each role we hire for, and we just don’t have time to interview many candidates. So if you’re excited and think this might be your jam… you’ll want to STAND OUT for this opportunity.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a subject line of
“Application: Marketing Ops Manager” and the secret code phrase in it. Include a cover letter with 2 paragraphs that tell us EXACTLY what makes you the BEST candidate for the position, PLUS a link to your website, Facebook profile and LinkedIn Profile.
- Include a link to a short video (3 min or less) introducing yourself and how you will go above and beyond should you get this role. (Note: We will stop watching at 3 min. )
- In your cover letter, include your minimum compensation requirements. (Be strategic. If you’re in our range for this position and all looks good, we’ll interview you. If you shoot too high when you would have been happy with a lower number, we’ll miss out on connecting. We BOTH bring value to the table here, so think “fair with room for growth” and “lowest that would make it a YES for you if all other conditions are met.” If you are triggered by this, do not apply.)
- Make sure your email subject line has the secret code in it. If you don’t have the secret code, then don’t apply.
2 more quick notes:
- We have rebranded many times, so you will see the name “Feminine Magic®” on our stuff. (Please, no recs on how to improve our website / social presence.)
- We are committed to dismantling systems of oppression, including and especially racism. We are LGBTQ-affirming and are committed to fair and equitable business practices and creating inclusive spaces. We’re NOT perfect – we have a long way to go to meet our own standards here – but we ARE committed. We believe the personal development industry needs to do better. We encourage candidates to apply who share these commitments and will do the work with us to be a part of the solution.
We can’t wait to see what you’ve got!
Love & magic,
The 7-Figure Goddess® Team