Online Operations Manager
WHO WE ARE
Lead by Elizabeth Purvis, Feminine Magic® / 7-Figure Goddess® LLC works with coaches, healers and spiritual teachers worldwide to scale their transformational businesses to $1m and beyond. Our current goal is to help 500 LEADERS of personal transformation (coaches, healers, spiritual teachers) scale their businesses to multi-six-figures in profit, by December 31, 2025.
As our Online Operations Manager, you’re responsible for the seamless operation of all our “back end” systems.
You ensure that all operations of the company run smoothly and without fail – including all “marketing tech” (CRM, email broadcasting, social media automation, funnels, landing pages, etc) and service delivery systems – so that we provide a 5-star experience to our entire community and meet our mission goals with ease.
Competitive compensation, working virtually, paid time off, 401k, and loads of personal / professional development opportunities.
PLUS: You get to bring ALL of you to work and be who you really are. Bring on the geeky, the quirky, and “woo” – we are too!
- Being the “process manager” – ownership of all operations plans, procedures and systems
- Manage the technology and details of our online launches and programs, on both the marketing side (email automation, funnels, landing pages, etc) and delivery side (maintaining our sites, member’s area, etc)
- Ownership of shopping cart, payment processing, CRM and members area for speedy updates and issue resolution
- Manage the “ops” team (including VAs and “tech peeps,”) AND act as a “doer,” helping to meet all deadlines.
- Maintain the operations SOPs and ensure new SOPs are created and maintained for the business AND ensure the team follows procedures
- Implementation with an eye for detail and the ability to dive into the “nitty gritty” aspects of all tech and what needs to be done
- Our Operations Manager is expected to know our systems inside and out, including having done them yourself, so that you can oversee the execution by team members
- You have 2+ years practical experience in the operations of ONLINE business including all the usual “tech pieces” such as ActiveCampaign, HTML, WordPress, social media platforms, project management software. (Note: We use Teamwork, Slack, ActiveCampaign, SamCart, AccessAlly, and more. You DO need expertise and confidence in your abilities.)
- You can train other members of the team in the technology listed above, AND you pick up new technology easily
- You “nerd out on” systems and procedures – creating, following, and holding others accountable to them. You take complete ownership of your role and expect team to do the same
- You get stuff DONE in a fraction of the time that it takes others and thrive while working on short timeframes in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- You place a high value on getting the details right so that the company can THRIVE. You bring your “A” game daily – which shows in your work
- You are a results-oriented, independent thinker, with an income-producing mindset who brings solutions to the table without being asked
- You love tackling new challenges, professionally and personally too
- You’re EXCITED by our message, and are fully aligned with our mission of empowering driven, spirit-centered women to create inner and outer wealth… including phenomenal money
Full-time M-F from 8am-5pm Pacific Time, working virtually – we’re based in Portland, Oregon. You must be on the Pacific Time Zone to be considered.
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ….
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Application: Ops Genius” and include the following:
- 2 paragraphs that tells us EXACTLY what makes you the BEST candidate
- Your compensation requirements
- Then, attach your resume with LinkedIn profile
All candidates who make the short list will be required to complete a short (and timed) project so that we can see your brilliance in action.
Starts immediately; applications reviewed on a first-come, first-considered basis.