Social Media Maven
WHO WE ARE
Lead by Elizabeth Purvis, Feminine Magic® / 7-Figure Goddess®, LLC works with coaches, healers and spiritual teachers worldwide to scale their transformational businesses to $1m and beyond. Through practical metaphysical education and cutting edge business strategy, we empower ambitious women to create extraordinary financial success on their terms, from their Highest Level Self.
Our current goal is to help 500 LEADERS of personal transformation (coaches, healers, spiritual teachers) scale their businesses to multi-six-figures in profit, by December 31, 2025.
You’re responsible for the social media strategy that leads to sales while growing our community, and a coherent, magnetic presence on our platforms.
You’ll work with our team to repurpose (or create from scratch) all of our online content and distribute to multiple online channels to build our brand and increase our reach, resulting in new followers and clients.
You ensure copy is ready to go on time, including drafting when needed, then delivered to the appropriate team members for production, and publishing.
You are a self-starter who owns our strategic social media presence, making Feminine Magic® “likeable” and “sharable” across multiple platforms.
Given our goal, this part time position could grow to full time.
In addition to your competitive salary, you’ll enjoy many work/life balance perks, hitting your deadlines from home (working virtually), paid time off, a benefits package including vision, dental and disability insurance, and personal / professional development opportunities.
We are a success-driven company so you’ll be surrounded by high achievers in a high-vibe environment!
PLUS: You get to bring ALL of you to work and be who you really are. Bring on the “woo” – we are too!
To be seriously considered for this role, here’s what we need:
- Passion for online engagement and interaction a must!
- Solid knowledge and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You know the nuances of each one, and how to create cohesive content that makes a brand come alive.
- Experience developing and delivering materials for relationship building and marketing initiatives (at least 1 year)
- Robust understanding of content marketing and the basic process of automated campaigns and launches. At least 2+ years’ experience in the online marketing world, including creating content that leads to sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – the ability to develop beautiful online content that conveys a story and grows our audience quickly and easily.
- A love for our clients (see femininemagic.com for an idea of the women we work with) and the ability to empathize with their struggles and triumphs and turn those into testimonials.
- Comfortable executing QUICKLY and pivoting when needed. (We operate in short timeframes.)
- Love of personal growth. We expect our team to better their best. We care deeply about who we serve and how we show up. You must bring your best self, be dedicated to improving, and pour love into your work.
- A big PLUS but not required: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, communications, English or related field
- Ownership of the repurposing of all existing content to all appropriate channels for the purpose of building our list, growing our community, and sales.
- Work closely with team to outline content, strategize and implement distribution.
- Contribute fresh ideas, brainstorming and being a creative thinking partner with the team to maximize reach and enroll clients.
- Planning and implementation of marketing content delivery initiatives and initiatives for growing our audience, our list and ultimately making sales.
- Manage your day & tasks in collaboration systems including Teamwork and Slack.
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for social media marketing initiatives.
- Maintain content database of marketing materials including blogs, emails, social media content.
- Align with our mission to empower coaches, healers and spiritual teachers to scale their business, achieve massive financial success and shift global consciousness.
This is a team position, so you’re self-sufficient and self-motivated, yet work well with other team members. Flexibility in a fast-paced environment and complete ownership of role are key. Flexibility and ownership are demonstrated through commitment to excellence in your work.
This is a part-time, hourly position. We work between the hours of 8am – 5pm PT, M-F and your work (20 hours a week) is scheduled for 12pm – 4pm PT.
We are based in Portland Oregon. While you can work virtually, the position REQUIRES that you be available for 4 hours per day, within the hours of 12pm – 4pm, Pacific Time, 5 days per week. Strong preference given to candidates with flexibility and the ability to take on more hours as this position can lead to full time.
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ….
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Application: Social Media Maven”
Include the following:
- Send a cover letter of 2 paragraphs and tell us EXACTLY what skills make you the BEST for this job.
- Let us know your hourly compensation requirement.
- Attach resume and LinkedIn profile address with description of relevant work experience, and
- Examples of your social media marketing projects. (We want to see your very best work.)
Position starts immediately; applications reviewed on a first-come, first-considered basis.
If you’re called, apply now. :)